quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2016

One day mother brought me a live mouse

One day mother brought me a live mouse

One day mother brought me a live mouse



One day mother brought me a live mouse. How brave I suddenly felt. You should have seen how I sprung on it, and heard how I growled. Had anyone, even the immortal Cambyses himself, attempted to rescue that wild mouse from my clutches, he should have died on the spot. How pleased my mother looked! I think I see her yet, with her old-fashioned face and her odd, old-world ways. Very much respected my mother was, I assure you. I’ve seen no less than seven well-dressed feline swells talking and singing to her all at once, and she didn’t know which of them to speak to first. Met a violent end, did my mother. Verdict “Killed by the carrier’s collie.”


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário