domingo, 27 de julho de 2014

I would add to the foregoing that I should use Naldire s dog soap

I would add to the foregoing that I should use Naldire s dog soap

I would add to the foregoing that I should use Naldire s dog soap



I would add to the foregoing that I should use Naldire's dog soap, which I have found excellent in all ways, and it also destroys any insect life that may be present.

Also in washing, be careful not to move the hands in circles, or the hair will become entangled and knotty, and very difficult to untwist or unravel. Take the hair in the hands, and press the softened soap through and through the interstices, and when rinsing do the same with the water, using a large sponge for the purpose. After drying I should put the cat in a box lightly, full of oat straw, and place it in front of, or near a fire, at such distance as not to become too warm, and only near enough to prevent a chill before the cat is thoroughly dry.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário