sexta-feira, 20 de junho de 2014

I do not remember having seen a white Russian long-hair

I do not remember having seen a white Russian long-hair

I do not remember having seen a white Russian long-hair



I do not remember having seen a white Russian "long-hair," and I should feel particularly obliged to any of my readers who could supply me with further information on this subject, or on any other relating to the various breeds of cats, cat-life and habits. I am fully aware that no two cats are exactly alike either in their form, colour, movements, or habits; but what I have given much study and attention to, and what I wish to arrive at is, the broad existing natural distinctions of the different varieties. In this way I shall feel grateful for any information.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário